Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hello to all!

I will try to keep this as updated as i can. I know i have said this before but i am just re-learning how this whole blog thing works and I am thinking I am going to really be loving this. It's going to be a whole lot easier for me to keep friends and family up to date on the whats what of my little family.

First and formost our little family will be expanding from 3 kids to 4. Our new little bundle of joy is going to be another little girl. that makes 3 girls to my one little son. poor guy is surrounded!!
She will be joining our little family in December. Her eviction date is set for December 19 but hopefully she comes out before then.

well this one is short and sweet but i will be posting more later. right now it's getting pretty late and we all have an early morning coming up.
good night everyone we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment